Sunday, February 25, 2007

Que tiempo hace hoy??

Es domingo y esta nevando, nublado y hace frrrrio!!

I snowed more than a foot in less than 24 hours. My shoveled twice... my back and arms hurt. Before it snowed it rained/slushed for about 4 hours... so... it is slushy, heavy, slippry slop that is out there.... yuck!!

Nothing is happening here... I went on an online shopping spree in the last week... I am out of control. I now need to start saving my money and not spending it on fun things I find online that I can use in my classes.

My parents lest on vacation yesterday... for a two week Caribbean adventure... in St. Lucia and Barbados... but then they got stranded in Dallas yesterday... and I am assuming they made it to St. Lucia today as I did not get any complaining phone calls from them.

Ok... me voy!

paz y amor

No comments: