Monday, September 25, 2006

100 Things/Cien Cosas

100) I love big earrings
99) Hablo español (y castellano argentino)
98) I don’t like touching or using a pencil
97) I am afraid of rabbits
96) I do not want to live in the US when I grown up… aka NOW
95) I like to wear pretty shoes even if they hurt my feet
94) I have MAJOR stomach problems… :[
93) I love working with kids… ideally those in middle school
92) I get road rage… OFTEN
91) I would prefer to live in a city with a subway system
90) Driving at night drives me crazy
89) I like reality TV
88) I own a lot of books that I have never read
87) I don’t like purchasing previously owned goods… clothes, furniture, books, YUCK!!
86) I love coffee
85) I don’t drink alcohol very often
84) Commitment scares me
83) I’m very picky when it comes to men…. Donde esta my Mulatto-Jewish-Multilingual-Educated-Stable-No-Kids-Man when I need him?
82) I am often addicted to one food at a time, i.e. pickles, carrots, eggs, etc.
81) I like to sing when I’m alone in my car
80) I need a new laptop
79) I like the color black
78) I also like the color blue
77) I enjoy making mosaic creations
76) I dream of one day having a personal home library
75) I plan to host exchange students every year once I have a family and house
74) When I have children, I do not want them to grow up in the USA
73) I like cheese
72) I do not drink Milk
71) I do not eat fish
70) I have eaten bugs on a continuous basis before… even after finding out their source
69) I love warm climates and the ocean
68) I hate cold, dark, snowy winters
67) I love wearing flip-flops
66) I like listening to very loud music
65) I have never been in love
64) I have only cried for one man en mi vida
63) I change my mind a lot
62) I love looking at maps
61) I like taking walks in big citys
60) I like to drive around aimlessly
59) I want to learn to speak Portuguese fluently… agora falou menos q mais
58) I love hardwood and tile floors
57) I don’t like cleaning
56) My best friends live in different countries
55) I only make friends with people older than myself
54) I am interested in learning more about religion though I practice none
53) I am a VERY PROUD DEMOCRAT
52) I know that violence against women is never ok (violencia domestica/familiar)
51) I always sleep with a fan on
50) I sleep with minimum 4 pillows
49) I swam competitively for more than 10 years
48) I was also on the varsity synchronized swimming team in high school
47) I have never dated a native English speaker
46) I am very independent
45) I wish to some day take a trip from Mexico City to Panama City, hitting every country on the way
44) I hate cats
43) I don’t like little dogs that bark a lot
42) I make decisions without thinking things thru. quite often
41) I am working on fixing that
40) I am fascinated by poverty and resilience
39) I would prefer to travel in a third world country than the first world one
38) I do not like museums
37) I like meeting new people
36) I’m quiet and shy when I first meet people
35) I sometime talk way too much
34) I need to be alone sometimes
33) I read my horoscope almost every day
32) I am an Aquarius… which can be used to describe my thought process, every thing I do and my personal characteristics
31) I think I was a fish in a past life
30) I have two tattoos
29) I feel that it is necessary to give back to the community, with your time
28) Sometimes I see things before they happen
27) I love traveling
26) I believe I can learn a lesson from everyone and everything that happens in my life
25) I will not work the ‘man’… i.e. corporate America
24) I like to have a tan… always
23) I rarely listen to music in English
22) Some of the people who influenced my life the most are no longer close to me, though they are still living
21) I do not like old people
20) I like to look at the stars
19) I look at people for who they are not what they do
18) I am good at keeping in touch with people
17) Liberation Theology fascinates me
16) I hope to have finish and receive two masters degrees in my life
15) Stars are my favorite shape
14) I like spicy food
13) I don’t like blondes or blue-eyed people
12) My feet smell
11) I have really small hands
10) I cannot stop thinking about someone I met this past summer
9) I dream of living in the Dominican Republic for many years
8) I like to gossip
7) I watch and read the news daily
6) Republicans scare me
5) I believe that every person can make a difference in this world
4) I often think about how unjust this world is
3) I have many dreams
2) People often trust me and tell me personal things about them that I really do not want to know
1) I am a very true and loyal friend

No comments: