Sunday, March 25, 2007

Astrology

Am I a freak that I follow astrology and the min. I make a new friend I have to read up on their sign and see what they are like. I also read about aquarius' (my sign) and now recently I have been learning more about Chinese astrology... I was born in the year of the dog... two days before the year of the pig.... and then reading on what it means to be an aquarius dog. This might be a little strange but it helps me confirm some things about my personality and mind that I already know. Regarding friends... I get a bit freaked out when I read something about their sign... say 'they like books' and then out of no where a few days later the new friend announces that they really like books.

It is all made up or real?!? I am a believer.

1 comment:

Jessica Beagan Archer said...

You know I'm addicted to astrology too, right? I just wrote a post the other night that you seriously must read. It's called "the dog and the tiger". I'm a Gemini Horse. This will be significant to you :)