Saturday, March 10, 2007

randomness

I spent the day painting my apt... and putting things in their new places. There doesn't appear to be any hot water... which is not good. I painted my walls... a really bright blue... I'm going to get in trouble. OH WELL!!! If I cannot be somewhere by the ocean... I will bring it to me.

I'm a little sad about some decisions I made... but I need to get over it and grow-up I guess. I should be happy but as usual about a million...'what if's' are running thru. my head... and making me crazier than usual.

Now... I have to get the 'rents at the airport. They are coming in the Barbados.Their flight better be on time... or they are going to have to walk home.

Then I am going out for the evening.... it should prove to be interesting.... I hope. ;)

And then I have to turn the clock an hour forward... and get my ass to my private Spanish lesson with the extreamly rich people at 11am... yikes! AND without a handover this time... I hope.

No comments: