Saturday, March 24, 2007

Update...

This week the universe was watching over me. Maybe because I have been doing positive things in life lately... except for the usual procrastination. I was supposed to present at pre-student-teaching portfolio to some grad school professors at Friday at 4pm. I had a whopping nothing done as of Wednesday evening... I was starting to freak out in my usual ways... multiple visits to the refrigerator... when I got an email. My professor has been double booked and needed to reschedule. Yes! My stars where lined up, and the meeting was moved until Tuesday at 8am. I have dedicated the weekend to working on it... which is fine... though I found myself cleaning instead of doing what I was supposed to. I can't believe my extreme avoidance tactics.

Besides that.... nothing too much new. I may be getting together with some people from my past in the up coming weeks because of my 'new' approach to people. Yes.... instead of just thinking and not doing... I do and think later. It has proved to work thus far.

I want to go on vacation.... but no money at the moment. Next week... after Tues at 8am, I will start working on drumming up people from Spanish lessons for this summer. And then depending on how that goes I may make some sort of decision.

No comments: