Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Breathe

I think I may have an anxiety attack... i keep having to remind myself to breathe... breathe... breathe girl. I feel overwhelmed (which seems to be a common thing at the moment).... I don't really know why... I know why I have anxiety... I feel out of control... like I'm going into the unknown... without clear knowledge of the outcome... I just have to be brave. Go with the flow... don't shut down... don't run away... I have to face the beast...

Fight or flight?? I must fight. I cannot run away because of fear... or do something stupid because I do not like to feel venerable. I am also freakin' 24 years old... it's about time I stand up and be a strong women (the crowd cheers)... do what I need to.

I am walking through a dark tunnel and do not know what is on the other side... although I am anticipating the other side. I am also nervous. I just need to stay clam (yeah, right!!) and breathe.

Things are going to happen.... my world is going to change in the next two weeks.

No comments: