Friday, January 19, 2007

Would you......

want to push your friend around (and around and around) the Mall of America in a wheel chair?? When in a wheel chair, with a non-permanent injury who would be like... 'hey, best friend... lets go shopping.... oh, by the way... you are going to push my ass around since I broke my leg!!'

I took a little trip to the Mall of America this evening and in the duration of 30 mins. I saw more than 5 people pushing their friends and loved ones around in wheel chairs. All people appeared to have non-permanent injuries... and almost all of the people that were doing pushing looked tired, mad and deep-in thought (probably about think about why they agreed to go).

So... note to the wise if you broke your leg... arm... torso... tailbone...etc... go to the MOA in a few weeks... OR you may loose a friend.

Chau!

No comments: