Sunday, January 07, 2007

Stuff

I am in the process of buying gifts for my trip to the DR. I am buying several. I asked my friend... the female doctor and newly wed, if she would like anything in particular as a gift. Or if she needed anything. I got an unexpected response... a fork, spoon and knife. I think she means like a serving spoon and fork.... but maybe I'll just buy a whole set. I guess I will have to price that. Besides that I am buying a few other things for her and her dr. husband. And a few other people... if they are nice to me... they will get a gift if not!! Hell no!! ;)

What else? That's about it at the moment. I'm tired... and attempting to psych myself up for 15 first graders at 8am. And a two-hour tutoring session tomorrow night. Kill me now.

Besides that I am trying to get ready for a really difficult semester... but then I will be done. Forever!! ;)

No comments: