Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Costa Rica and More

This morning I had my 'interview' with the director of my master's program. I was approved to do global student teaching. I also got my dates today from the coordinator of that so.... May 28 thru. August 17 I will be student teaching in San Jose, Costa Rica... well, actually to be more exact some where called Tres Rios... but I am told it is part of San Jose. Now I just have to save money for the plane ticket.... but I must worry about one trip at a time.

So... I guess I will be spending the summer in Central America.... some where I really had not anticipated going. Then I get to come back and do 6 weeks of student teaching for Spanish and 6 weeks for ESL.... and by December 1, 2007... I will be licensed to teach K-12 Spanish and ESL!

That's it for now... I am exhausted. I started going to 'body sculpting' class yesterday. I was in major pain today and then went again this afternoon and then do two more classes tomorrow. Maybe I will rest Saturday.

Chau!!

1 comment:

Amity said...

awesome!!!