Friday, July 06, 2007

5.5 days left....

I leave on Thursday morning... and will be in Santiago, DR by dinner time. I would be there early if American Airlines had more daily flights to STI instead of SDQ... but no.... apparently that's not possible. I have about a 4.5 hour layover in Miami.... but that's ok as we know i love to people watch... especially 'latino people watch'!! ;)
It is really hot in Mpls this week.... supposed to get hotter over the weekend... they say 95. So, I have officially 'moved' over to my parents air conditioned house.... so, as not to suffer in my apt. that is so HOT HOT HOT.
I couldn't figure out what to bring for a few people... so, I decided that I will make a batch of oatmeal chocolate chip cookies and some brownies as a yummy gift.
I am trying to find a hat or something baseball related for W but since I am cheap and poor... Target is not really meeting my needs on this one. I'll check the prices at the mall over the weekend. Besides that I am all set for gifts... I cleaned out some stuff and am bring several zip-lock bags of make-up and other randoms stuff that I have that I never used.
Tomorrow morning I think we all (my fam, my aunt's fam and grandma) for breakfast at the Original Pancake House. Tomorrow night I will probably go out with L.... to the movie 'Knocked Up'.... fun fun fun.

Alright... enough babbling... Chau!!!

No comments: