Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Not Malaria... thank GOD!

I do not have Malaria. I have hepatitis A.... :( Which sucks as it just has to run its course and no medication that I can take for it. Though she offered to prescribe me some nausea medicine. She thinks that I would have contracted it in the DR.... which is quit possible. So, for now I'm just here.... getting thru. it. I leave next Thursday morning.... only 1 more week until the madness and until I get to see W. Though he said he was going to skip work to pick me up at the airport I told him 'NOOOO'.... we'll see if he listens. By the time that I get to the neighborhood, he would be getting home anyway.

I hope everyone had a fabulous 4th of July....

Chau!!

1 comment:

Only Look said...

Interesting thoughts...and your profile. Your honest with yourself and others. I spent so much of my life being dishonest because I felt so much like you most of the time and instead lived in denial of it, trying to pretend that I wasn't that I never could truly see what or who I needed.