Sunday, July 01, 2007

Boringness

I've been feeling down the last few days.... probably because I don't have too much to do right now. I go back to RD on the 12th.... so, I am not so paitiently counting the days. I have been talking too much on the phone to W. About every other day... sometimes everyday. Yikes!

There is really nothing going on in life.... I am taking my grammar class.... my mid-term is due tomorrow at 5pm... and as I am sure you can guess. I haven't even started it yet. I have slept a lot this weekend. Last night I went to a friends house and we watch my Sanky Panky DVD.... which is always interesting.

Besides that.... I have no big plans for the next 10 days. Just cleaning, hanging out, finishing up class and walking around the lakes to stay tan. Maybe we'll go to LPB next Fri, or Sat if we're up to it.

Alright... that's all.... CHAU!!

No comments: