Monday, July 09, 2007

Annnnnnnnnnnoying!!!!

I find it annoying that people (many of them) when I talk about the Dominican Republic a few , days, weeks, emails, conversations, mins, etc. later ask me a follow up conversation about Costa Rica.... what is the deal? I do not get it. They do not even sound alike... are in very (well kind-of) different locations.... WTF. Today it happened twice.... when are you going to Costa Rica again??? or whatever.... UMMMMM.... an hour from NEVER. I have never been to Costa Rica.... nor any other coutry that has two words that rhymes with Costa Rica. Is CR soooooo much more well known then DR??? Help me out on this one..... GRRRRRRRRRRRR!

AND what about PUERTO RICO.... at least that is much closer in spelling.... Its not like it say PR and they say CR..... no.....DR sounds very different people. Get with it!!

:/

2 comments:

Karla said...

Yeah that happens to me all the time. I once has someone ask me where in Mexico was the Dominican Republic?
and no they where not kidding.

I have never heard the CR comment but a lot of PR. I don't know what it is but i wish i knew. Have fun en mi isla.

Amity said...

So funny...tomight someone asked when I was leaving for Costa Rica....I said, not any time soon! It was very coincidental to this post...