Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Malaria?!?!

I've been sick for weeks now.... I thought it might be one thing but it has been confirmed over and over again that it is not that. I have been getting sicker but only for half of each day..... I have been trying to ignore it. I thought I may be loosing my mind. Something normal is not going on. Some symtoms are getting more severe... and not good. I thought it was the temp changes, the food change, lovesickness, etc.... but I cannot rationalize what is going on in my body anymore. I need to see a Dr. as if it is what I suspect it is either malaria or some sort-of paracite... it needs to be treated NOW as it is serious and I am supposed to leave in 9 short days and need to be stable, health wise or I think my parents would committ me to ensure I don't set foot on a airplane now. Hopefully I am ok... and can see a dr. today.... and I don't loose too much dinero in the process. At this moment I do not have health insurance... I will see what I can get from the state as I have 'no income' and won't technically until late Dec.

No comments: