Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Numb

I am numb and just trying to make it thru. they next 60 hours....

I slept only 2 hours last night... actually I am not sure if I slept because I get nervous that I will sleep thru. my alarm....

I finished my urban field placement finally... thou. I'm pissed that he said that I'm often late. But I should not feel too bad about it as I look at the source that the critical words came from. I should not pass the blame, but I did receive the field placement 7 weeks after I was supposed and had to create a whole new schedule, take days off, drive around like a crazy lady to get stuff done.

Now... I am not done with what I need done for 5:30pm... but I have to go visit some Spanish classes that I am covering for a co-worker next week in a little bit.

I'm about to loose it... oh, and a whole but of people want private Spanish, ESL and Language Arts lessons like this week... now.. and I do not want to lose these potential clients.... but I really cannot take anything more on until Friday.

God, please give me the strength I need to get thru. this...

No comments: