Monday, April 30, 2007

Chain Smoking Neighbor

The chick that lives below me is a chain smoker... up until last Friday she just smoked cigarettes... but on Friday night when I arrived home early (before bar time). I walked into the building to the smell of pot... I thought maybe I was just really out of it but as I enter into my apt... which is above hers, with shared vents I was bombarded with the certain odor of marijuana. Lovely. What is really funny about it is... she and whoever she was with got silent when I got home and didn't talk for a long time... like a half hour... I think they were scared... Muuuuahaha...!! But being the nice neighbor I am... I didn't really care and was exhausted and drunkish... so, I was about to pass out anyway.

Now tonight she is standing on the front step... outside this time smoking cigs... which is annoying.... but again... I just shut the window. Hopefully, when I have friends over again at 3 or 4am... she won't come up and pound on my door and scream like crazy.... like last time. It was actually comical as she apologized to me a few days later.... but imagine dealing with Brazilian guys, that just yell at her and say... 'she just needs a good f##k' and to go away. Again... funny.

Alright... I have some work to do... and later some international phone calls to make via skype!! Yay.

No comments: