Saturday, April 14, 2007

My life is so... BLAH!

Procrastination filled weekend... I had good intentions... but yeah... nothing has happened yet in the studying/doing projects/lesson plans department yet.

I am however going to R's birthday party... that is promised to be very interesting. Imagine a whole bunch of angry women that are still in love with him in the same room. I think L and I will be the only ones that have never hooked up with him before... hopefully some hot new Brazilians I have ever seen before show up...

Alright... back to doing nothing.... my damn ipod froze... so, I'm listening to music on my compu and ponder life, men and friendship as usual.

Chaucito! Mando besos a todos.

1 comment:

Karla said...

I have been procrastinating also. I have lesson plans as well do, and I am going to put them off till the last minute.

Good luck at the birthday party, I hope you have a good time and that all those ladies don't kill him.

If you hold down menu and the middle button on your ipod at the same time for 10-30 seconds it should reboot. Let me know if that does not work.