Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Sick and Procrastination

I'm sick... it's good I am pretty much not working this week... only 1-3 hours a day.

I need to study and getting working on stuff for grad school... but as usual I am not doing that... just avoiding it and getting overwhelmed thinking about it... I sure am crazy... but at least I can admit it.

We are preparing our Spanish classes for the end of the year show/presentation/recital.... mine are doing well... but most of the 1st graders (especially the ninos) think they are tooooo cool to sing. Though singing really isn't my preferred method of teaching, it is really the only thing that works (read: is aloud) for the show. Only a few more weeks. On a good note, at my private lessons at the really wealthy families house the two youngest girls are begging their mom to have me come at least once more each week. Tonight, when my time with the 3rd grader was ending she said to me...'how 'bout we make the lesson longer tonight.... can you stay until 10?'... I say no...'tengo q ir a mi casa' and she said...'pllllllease... how about until 9pm then'.... nice, right?!

Ok... must go do something that is not important at all...

No comments: