Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Algo bueno en la oscuridad...

Reflections... Good things in the last week have happened....

'Obsidian'... Caribou's new dark blend

50 degree day... in late October

Sun... there was sun today... it hurt my eyes but I didn't care

My Spanish classes going well... only a little blood and some tears (for real... 1st graders are dramatic & andan como locos)

Beisbol... the tight pants the latino hotties wear

Barack Obama's beautiful face

So many middle school kids saying 'Hi' when I'm too distracted to say 'hi' first

Quitting one job... and feeling a big weight come off my back

Loud music en espanol

Cute latino boy a the uni... asking me if i 'want to race' up the stairs... random

Hope I see in my grad school 'urban' school placement... yay for only colorful faces

For GWB being un pendejo y mentiroso en la tele... falta 14 dias hasta los ciudadanos votan

Mosicas mirrors that I am making

For the International Fair this Friday... Nuestra mesa sobre ARGENTINA va a ser buenisimo

Stong Democratic campaigns and candidates

Visit to the International Market on Lake/Chicago in Mpls with a pal

For one of my students not understanding what it meant to bring his dirty gym uniform home to his mom and actually going and physically putting it on to 'wear' it home to his mom. Too funny.

For my K-1 espanol class getting a major kick out of labeling themselves as 'yo' in the pictures they were drawing of their families.

For Anthony... the hot man that works at the Target I frequent

For getting paid in a few short days!! yippee.


OKKKAY.... I need to do my linguistics midterm... its due... TOMORROW. I've been avoiding it.

Chaucito srs y srtas... besotes enormes a todos

No comments: