Friday, October 20, 2006

Don't get on my bad side... or you will be sorry!

I took the ACTFL oral Spanish exam/interview today. For my graduate program I needed to get a minimum of 'advanced low' in Spanish... upon completing the exam... which took about 45 mins.... the woman that was administoring it, said the following: 'I usually do not tell anyone what there score is after the exam, but you easily passed the neccessary level for you university'!! YAY! That made me feel good, as I have been in a slight email fight with some A** HOLES from my graduate program this week... but as anyone who knows me or who has pissed me off... or even slightly ticked me off or a friend before.... I AM A FIGHTER! I don't take shit from NO ONE. So, I don't think they were ready for me... and they tried to back me into a corner and make me take several exams in the next weeks... to cover up for an error they made. BUT it is back firing as I keep emails, papers, document things, and am basically the shiznit... so, yeah. Obviously they are going to crash a burn... not me.

I'm feelin' good... ready to pass a work free, homework filled weekend. Also, my mission is to find and buy plastic fruit. Don't ask.... well, its for my 1st graders in Spanish... talk about divertido times. ;)

Chaucito. Besotes y Saludos a todos!!

1 comment:

Jeff said...

As long as I have known you, you have found your strongest motivation in revenge. Maybe you should drop the Spanish thing and become a bounty hunter.