Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Grad School Fun... NOT!

I am working tirelessly... ok, that's a bit of an exaggeration... on an immigration unit that I would use in a 'imaginary' upper level H.S. Spanish class in the future. For some reason I decided to write everything in Spanish... well, because I think that is the proper way to approach things... but a lot more work than I anticipated. The other two people that are getting licenses in languages (one in Spanish, the other in French) are doing every thing in English. Im not sure why but whatever.
We are doing 'backwards planning'... which according to my professor is 'cutting edge'... and it is kicking my butt... most likely because I have never written an entire unit before... and I think I am trying to include too much. It is supposed to be 20 classes long.

Besides that... I need to start working on my online linguistics for language teachers class and I have to do my midterm sometime in the next week... fun time.

At least the slightly good thing is it is a long weekend... no school Thursday or Friday becuase of State Education conferences... so, I will have more than enough time to work on everything during the next week.

1 comment:

Amity said...

I will send you one of my units to help you out. I did a methods course this summer and we had to do a lot.