Monday, October 09, 2006

My Semi-Long Weekend

Friday night I went out to ACME Comedy club for Lena's 26th birthday. It was a funny show.

Saturday and Sunday I worked at my lovely retail job. The good news is I finally finished training!! YAY! No more cassettes on tape... that's enough to make me jump up and down and do a the happy dance.

What else? Think. Think. Think.

Today, Monday is Cristobal Colon Day.... so, two of my four jobs are canceled. This morning I taught Spanish from 8-9am and then tonight, I get to go work retail. I like the retail job... I am about 95% sure that I am buying a down comforter that is worth more than $180 for only $10 tonight... which is awesome.

Alright... so, off to the bank and then to Linen & Things... ADIOS!

Paz in the Middle (and Far) East.

No comments: