Monday, October 30, 2006

VOTE BK ON NOV. 7TH!!!

My past political efforts may pay off... two years later....

Two short years ago at this time, I was working for a man who was running for U.S. congress. Bryan Kennedy. Though we worked efortlessly to get him elected. Unfortunatly it was not his time... it was really no democrats time in the 2004 election cycle. Jim Sensenbrenner was who we was running against. An entrenched Washington Congressman... who did nothing to benefit WI's 5th district.

I was Bryan's Deputy Campaign Manager and before that the Volunteer Coordinator during the 2004 election cycle. I also know Bryan on a personal level... he was my favorite professor while pursuing my undergrad at UW-Milwaukee.... I think I had him every semester.

Anyway... unfortunatly I cannot be in the Milwaukee area this year. I may try to make it down to Milwaukee this weekend... if I can find somewhere to sleep. I want to help. If I cannot make it I will donate some money... I dont have much but the little I can give may help inform a few more voters.

So... why I am so excited about BK... he was endorsed by the Journal Sentinel... this is the first time in 24 (or is it 26) years that they have not endoresed Sensenbrenner. I agree that now is time for a change.

If you can donate money, live in WI's 5th and vote the 7th... know that BK is the right man for the job.

And for Bryan... Te mando Beijos y Muito Sorte Profe. Voce esta em meus pensamentos. Voce vai a ganar. =)

No comments: