Sunday, October 29, 2006

Weekend in Review

Some fotos of my weekend... nothing too exciting


Driving into Downtown from NE Mpls. Yes, I was taking pictures while driving.

Minneapolis... la ciudad

Aguante Argentina! Laura and I and the Orono International Fair Friday evening.

One of the Mexican boys I talked to that evening... he wanted a picture of him wearing the sombrero... his older brother was sooo cute and told me... 'Estoy en Kinder y I speak en ingles todo el dia'. Que presioso.

Being confused... also apparently I look like I'm on crack... according to an unnamed friend.


Mad! I'm toooooo white now. I lost my tan. I am trying to hold out to go to the tanning beds... but I doubt I will make it much longer.

Dinner. I can cook. My colorful dinner or chicken, homemade red spicy sauce and aguacate.

New Heels. Top View. =)

New Talcos. Side View. I love new shoes.

That's my weekend... or at least some of it. Now I am cleaning ang studying. NOT FUN!!

Chau. Besos a toods.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Do I recognize some of my things in your Argentine cultural display?