Thursday, October 26, 2006

Counting the Mins. Until 9pm...

I slept for 3 hrs. It's my fault. I take procrastination to an extreme. I always have. My linguistics exam is due today... I had two weeks to do it. Last night at 8:30pm... I finally decided to sit down and do. I was majorly avoiding... most likely out of fear that I did not know what was going on. I finished it at 12:30am. Went to bed at 1:30... well, kind of. Its kind of hard to sleep after drinking a pot of really dark Dominican coffee.

I am up again. Already showered... trying to pull stuff together for tonight. Secondary Methods class. It is taking up so much time. Too much time. But I am half way done. So... Im working on that until 7:15am... when I go teach my first ronda of Spanish of the day.

At 9pm... more like 9:30 when I get home... I get to relax and not work until Monday. Tomorrow... I get to spend the entire school day in the 'worst' school in the state. The most urban, colorful, troubled. Most cringe and tell me I shout buy a bullet proof vest. There is a bad name that goes with this school. Most are scared of the place... I actually like it. I am not scared and I really don't get the off hand comments of why I will be possibly 'never' be speaking with people again because I am spending time observing in this school. Yeah... people goes as far to tell me I will be dying in this school. Whatev. I just try to take away my own experience. Others negative thoughts should not influence me.

My goal of the day... not drink soooo much coffee that I make weird sound effects and talk to myself constantly. Yes, I am now officially insane from the amount of caffeine I am drinking.

No comments: